It is our goal to motivate boys spiritually through Bible study and memorization, devotionals, and Christian role models. Boys are strengthened mentally by an advanced awards-based weekly program. Further, the boys increase their physical prowess by participation in age-specific activities and recreation. Finally, they are introduced to church, community, and nature-related activities to develop their social skills and awareness.
- We offer experienced mentors that provide guidance, discipline, and structure. Our mentors are committed to insuring friendship charges our ministry atmosphere allowing boys to develop lifelong friends in Royal Rangers and meet wholesome men, who will affirm them and who they can look up to.
- We provide hands-on adventure and side-by-side relationship building, which is how boys relate the best. We help boys discover they have what it takes to be men as they spend time with mentors outdoors, in the gym, at the computer, on service projects, on the stage, or anywhere there interests may take them. We provide boys with fun activities in five areas of interest: Outdoors, Sports, Trade Skills, Technologies, and Arts.
- We challenge boys and young men to embark on an adventure that requires them to participate actively while being guided on a measurable, personal, and spiritual growth process.
- We make sure boys learn by hearing, seeing, doing, and when appropriate, teaching others. It’s learning by doing.
- We provide meaningful opportunities to move beyond themselves to help others, instilling attitudes and behaviors of lifelong servants.