April 14th, Work Day - Work List
There will be a workday on Saturday, April 14th at the Camp. We will begin work at 8:30 AM and work until around 3:30 PM. Lunch will be provided. There is lots to do so plan on coming with your boys to give us a hand. Below is a partial list of work that is planned and more will be added as we near the date.
- Finish taping and spackling sheet rock in the 1st floor of the Farm House where we have made a large meeting/dining room.
- Finish painting basement stairway in house.
- Complete metal trim, trim front roof line, and painting of lower pole building
- Clean up farm house basement and add additional support column in basement between office and dining area.
- Trim carefully around Arborvitaes (push mower). Note any dead ones so we can get replacements. Also weed whacking needs done our front along the road.
- More dead Ash trees killed by the Ash bore beetle need to be cut down due to safety concerns. Please bring a chainsaw if you have one. There are many limbs down in different areas of the camp that need removed.
- There is also plenty of wood to split if you can bring a wood splitter.
- Weed whack around buildings.
- New pole building
- Relocate existing shed located across the road from large pavilion