October 24th, Work Day - Work List
There will be a workday on Saturday, October 24th at the Camp. We will begin work at 8:30 AM and work until around 3:30 PM. Lunch will be provided. There is lots to do so plan on coming with your boys to give us a hand. Below is a partial list of work that is planned and more will be added as we near the date.
- Complete painting of metal siding on pole building
- Construct well house for well at RV area
- Repair damaged corner support column of house adjacent carport
- Complete the metal wrapping of the front porch
- Install storage panels around bottom of water slide
- Cut down and cut up several trees, at least 8 ash trees (chain saws needed)
- Cut brush along production area
- Seeding and raking around new pole barn
- General clean-up
- Finish joint taping and compound of drywall in 2nd floor of house
- Weed eating around the house, barn, store, along the road, waterslide, and production area. Please bring your weed eaters....